An email certificate is used to sign email messages and Office documents. It can also be used to safely login to online services. The signature provides assurance about the sender and the contents of the file.
Why a Client certificate?
- After signing a document, no one can tamper with it without you knowing it.
- Prevents security warnings.
- The recipient knows exactly who sent the file.
- The time stamp ensures the validity of the signature.
- Works perfectly with most email programs and (Open) Office.
Swipe to view table
Prices excluding VATscrollcheck