A code signing certificate is used to sign software and other code. It allows the recipient to verify that the software truly comes from you and that no one has tampered with it. This enables the safe distribution and use of software without security warnings.
Why a Code signing certificate?
- Used for the secure distribution and online offering of software and code.
- Prevents security warnings.
- You know that the software is real and where the program comes from.
- The time stamp ensures the validity of the signature.
- Sign an unlimited number of applications.
Swipe to view table
Prices excluding VATscrollcheck